Friday 2 May 2014

APRIL ON INSTAGRAM

Whenever I make these Instagram re-caps of the month passed, I always start off wondering how another month has passed so quickly. I mean, how is it May already? And what the hell did I do this past month? Then I have a bit of an a-ha moment as I look through my Instagrams and get reminded of the stuff I did. I was fortunate enough to have Graeme visiting for a whole 3 weeks this month (!), and it was so great having him around. Can't wait til he's finished with his course and moves here permanently! I had a few days off for Easter as well, so we got to go on a hike to Preikestolen and spent a couple days at my parents’ cabin. The weather was fantastic, and I’m pretty sure I got a hint of a tan. I also had a quick visit to London last weekend, where I met up with a few friends and did a bit of shopping. Wish it had been longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment