Saturday 12 July 2014

LA SARDINA / HAUSVIK

Hi, remember me? I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus this summer. It wasn't really intentional. It started out with a pretty busy schedule with work and weekends away and other stuff going on, and then with all this amazing weather we've been having, it was nice to not think about trying to fit blogging in as well. Because let's be honest, this whole blogging thing can be pretty time consuming. And who wants to sit inside on their laptop when it's so gorgeous and sunny outside? I live on the west coast of Norway, and we don't really get a whole lot of days like this over here after all. But then after a while it kind of dawned on me that it's been forever since I had any projects on the go. As Graeme's here now (he came and surprised me on my front door a week early... with no return ticket to the UK! :D), so we've been on a few photo adventures recently.

The film is currently being developed, so I'm hoping to be able to share of those photos soon. In the meantime, I thought I'd share a few photos from a roll of film that has been sitting in my fridge for a while and I recently got developed. So flashback to last summer, when Graeme's friend came to visit and we headed to my parents' cottage at the south of Norway for a bit of fishing. These were all taken with the Lomography La Sardinia, with regular 35mm film. It's been a while since we've been there now, so we'll have to make a trip down soon!





On a completely different note, Graeme is currently working on a new design for my blog! So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a lovely summer. I always imagine that I will have more time to blog... which is rarely the case! :) XO-Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete