Sunday 31 January 2016

2016 ALBUM: JANUARY

This year I’ve decided to take a slightly different take on my monthly Instagram posts. Inspired by this blog post, I’ve decided to take the challenge and turn my Instagram account into a physical album. Because no surprise here: I love physical albums. I’ve always been inspired by those full year Project Life albums, but at the same time I know I’d get fed up and burned out and never complete a whole year. But this is doable, right?  So I got myself a mini album, and got started. And without further ado, here’s the January chapter in my 2016 mini album!


January has been a pretty cold month. We saw a good bit of snow, and temperatures got as low as -12 C. I love the snow, so I was really sad to see it go! Should see a bit more of it in a few weeks though, as we're heading up to the mountains and spending the weekend with some friends. Should be fun!

I've kept embellishments pretty minimal, but might add some later if I feel like it. I'm curious to see how this will evolve, and what my January will look like compared to my December. Hopefully it'll all fit in the same album!

To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment